1. BA/BS degrees or higher in chemistry, biology, or related technical fields, or equivalent training and/or experience.
2. Must have a proven track record of success in meeting or exceeding goals/targets.
3. Experience in developing new accounts through various prospecting tactics.
4. Experience in markeing/selling products/services that typically require longer sales cycles (6 – 12 months).
5. Ability to create or modify presentations or other collaterals as needed.
6. Experience in using a mix of communication methods with customers and prospects (in person visits, email, presentation, webinar, etc.).
7. Be open-minded and resourceful in building collaboration of different levels.
8. Willing to travel extensively.
1. The position will have responsibility for finished dosage/API strategic alliance and business development in his/her the covered region.
2. It is the responsibility of this position to develop relationships, build partnership and grow revenue in his/her region.
3. This position works collaboratively with other China team members, such as Sales & Customer Service, Technical Groups and Operations to assure global-objectives and goals are achieved.
4. Record activities and progress of key account efforts and report to the President/VP of Sales & Marketing.
Employee Type: Full-Time Employee
Positions available: 2-3 in the US, and 2-3 in EU
Experience: At least 5 year(s) in pharmaceutical industry